- This post: Scaffold your ASP.NET MVC 3 project with the MvcScaffolding package
- Standard usage: Typical use cases and options
- One-to-Many Relationships
- Scaffolding Actions and Unit Tests
- Overriding the T4 templates
- Creating custom scaffolders
- Scaffolding custom collections of files
So, I've been working with Scott Hanselman lately on an enhanced new scaffolding package called MvcScaffolding. The term "Scaffolding" is used by many software technologies to mean "quickly generating a basic outline of your software that you can then edit and customise". The scaffolding package we're creating for ASP.NET MVC is greatly beneficial in several scenarios.
Stay tuned to my blog, twitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.